Originally Posted by dak121
1) Knicks have offensive scoring talent only. They have no distributors, no defenders, no truly effective rebounders or shotblockers. That roster will only look good on NBA Live.
2) The Eastern Conference will be much better next season. If Isiah was coaching the Knicks last season they may have had a shot at postseason, but not this upcoming season. Adding Isiah and a couple of mediocre rookies won't get it done.
3) Curry and Frye was the worst defensive frontcourt I have ever seen in my 20+ years of watching NBA basketball. It was a walking layup line for opposing players when those 2 were out there together.
4) Eddy Curry is terrible. Just watch him play basketball. A lazy, lumbering slug of a player.
1) Same thing with the Phoenix Suns and Chicago Bulls, but both of those teams made it into the postseason.
2) The Knicks have excellent rookies, and a bright future ahead with or without Isiah Thomas.
3) Frye is an extremely versitile player, he shoots jumpshots, goes to the hoop, BLOCKS SHOTS, gets rebounds, and make plays.
4) Eddy Curry could be a dominant center if he didnt always get in foul trouble, he would destroy weak defensive teams like the Chicago Bulls if he learned not to pick up silly fouls