View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 08:17 AM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Derek Jeter's contract up - Yankees suddenly fiscally responsible - Why?

Can someone explain to me why the Yankees all of a sudden, after giving irrespoonsible contracts with ridiculous back end money to A-Rod, Texeira, Burnett, CC (all of these have gigantic back end money that, with the exception of CC are probably all desitned to be 100% paying for past performance.) Yet, Derek Jeter - the Yankees cannot overpay him. They need to be responsibly and couldn't possibly overpay him.

What gives here? I get the fiscal responsibility, i guess. I don't get discovering it when arguably the most important player of your past 30 years is up for renewal.

Why? Why now?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote