View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 03:36 PM   #40
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

Ruh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
Defending your team or any of it's players, even if you're right, will always eventually get you negged.

Secret: Most posters with high reps have them because they decided to exchange with people. I'm sure you've all noticed the horrible posters on the boards here that have very very high reps. It's all from friends. The only posters I know of that gets repped a lot legitimately are ShaqAttack, kblaze, myself (I get negged tons too though, usually from Lakers/Celtics/Knicks fans, Kobe fans, or BTE posters), and a couple others get lots of reps w/o exchanging with people too, who I'm forgetting.

So you guys should definitely exchange with eachother as often as possible, and try to "spread rep around" 5 times a day so you can rep eachother back quicker. That's the whole reason you see most high rep posters despite them rarely contributing and basically being trolls. That's all they did.

When i started posting in OTC I saw a LOT more pos rep for my posts than the NBA forums, I don't even post in the BTE thread. I do spread rep as much as I can but it bites me in the ass when the 24 hour limit hits & I see something really rep-worthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Yeah how is Rondo beating Rose?

Don't discount Boston's fanbase. Their entire starting five is on the ballot. But Rose is at MVP candidate level this year, those numbers shouldn't be nearly as close as they are.

Last edited by Ruh-Roh : 12-17-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Ruh-Roh is offline   Reply With Quote