View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 10:52 PM   #7
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Joe Rogan is about to go live

No worries mate, I mentioned on here a few times (a few weeks ago when I really started posting here) that people should join the RB. I figured if any did that this question would be asked.

Oh and the other answer to that question is I am a huge Joe Rogan stan. The guy can do no wrong in my eyes so.. that other answer and this answer.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote