View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #7
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Now There's Gordon & Stuckey Trade Rumors..

I don't have the insider either. There's some people that really follow the Hollinger ratings though. While they aren't perfect they actually do a fairly good job of showing how well a player is performing (for the most part). Stuckey is a top 15 PG in the league for sure.

Don't get me wrong, at this point even though we're only a couple games out of the 8 seed, I don't have my heart set on winning as much as I do building for the future.... playing the young guys, making the trades, etc. This is another year of rebuilding and having a mediocre record will only get us a mediocre draft pick. The draft just isn't deep enough this year for there to be too many diamonds in the rough.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote