View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Celtics and Suns discussing trade

Quote:
I’m hoping we’ll be able to do something,” said director of basketball operations Danny Ainge, “but absolutely I think we can win with the team we have right now.” Among the places the Celtics have looked is Phoenix. Three sources confirmed the clubs spoke about three Suns wings — former Boston College star Jared Dudley, Grant Hill and Mickael Pietrus. Dudley’s defensive abilities would make him a strong fit with the Celtics, and all three could certainly help. But those talks fizzled out. “That looks like it’s gone,” said one source, “but you never know.”.

I love Dudley and Pietrus... who the hell are we getting back?

just re read this, I guess it's for one of, not all 3. I wouldn't mind Nate Rob for Grant Hill

Last edited by Anti Hero : 02-23-2011 at 01:30 PM.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote