View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 01:40 PM   #11
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets has an incredible reputation hereSCREWstonRockets has an incredible reputation hereSCREWstonRockets has an incredible reputation hereSCREWstonRockets has an incredible reputation hereSCREWstonRockets has an incredible reputation hereSCREWstonRockets has an incredible reputation hereSCREWstonRockets has an incredible reputation here

RIGHT - Yao Ming shuting up all the haters & doubters all over the world, including ISH by playing his as$ off while playoffs were out of the picture.

-Luther Head making use of the minutes that he wasn't suppose to have.

WRONG - INJURIES,INJURIES,INJURIES! No doubt in my mind that the rockets would have been contenders if Yao and Tmac stayed healthy.

- WHAT HAPPEND TO THE STRO SHOW? I was dissapointed with Stro's underacheving (big surprise ) season with houston. How can you not get the starting spot over J-How? He showed flashes of how good he could actually be but then he looks lost at other times. I'm still not giving up on him, i think if JVG would give him some starts, he could be up decent numbers with yao and tmac.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote