View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 04:43 PM   #89
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I agree, it just seems like they're a little wishy washy about it. Either openly despise the guy, or take him in. The character bios say Ned Stark believes that he should at the very least be stripped of his honor of being on the kings guard, which makes sense. It makes sense politically, but it's hard for me to wrap my head around a guy making political moves after leading a rebellion against a king.
The Kingsguard consists of 7 most elite Knights in all of Westeros. They are sworn to protect the King with their lives so him killing the king whom he swore to protect is a major crime against honor and the scared oaths of knighthood. Additionally the knights of the Kingsguard are supposed to be not only highly skilled in combat but of great honor as they are looked upon with much respect.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote