View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 07:39 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

I like Spec Ops and the survival mode sounds fun trying to see how far you can get with the waves of enemies. But yeah doubt anything changes from the basic COD formula. We all will get it regardless. Kinda like Madden games altho for once I actually skipped a year. I am leaning towards getting Battlefield 3. If that drops before MW3 and I actually like it? I might just miiiiight skip MW3. Hate 2 military shooting games. Like buying nba2k11 and nba live 11. I feel cheated.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote