View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 11:18 PM   #1
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Kobe Bryant could be charged with misdemeanor battery

They can't do this to the Black Mamba

Quote:
To speed you up on things, nearly a month ago news broke about an alleged argument Kobe Bryant had with a man in a church. Apparently, Kobe Bryant thought a cellphone photo was taken of his family and injured the mans wrist in the altercation. Bryant's attorney immediately called the alleged incident "baseless allegations." The San Diego police department has brought the incident to the attention of government prosecutors. Bryant could be charged with misdemeanor battery, according to the report from TMZ.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMZ
San Diego police are referring the battery investigation involving Kobe Bryant to prosecutors ... TMZ has learned.

---------------------------------------

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the case will be referred to the San Diego City Attorney, but cops think at best it would be filed as a misdemeanor battery, which carries a maximum sentence of 6 months in jail.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/21/kobe-b...ed-prosecutors
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote