View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 05:59 PM   #1
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

Most of them not in third person.

Im not one of those people who suddenly decided Andre 3000 was top 5 in 2007 but.....thinking about it...

He had 2 of my 5 all time favorite verses in the last 10 years. The intro to the song I shouldnt have to name....and Art of Story telling. Two of only 3 versesI know I have in my top 5 all time no matter what(The other being Commons Retrospect for Life last verse...it ****ed with me when I had a similar problem).
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote