View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:37 PM   #154
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Wow I could jam it in the Euroleague Blake Griffin style.

I just contacted Barcalona and told em I was a black kid in America and they signed me up for a 6 month try out all expenses paid.

They would literally suck your dick if it meant you'd play for their team even if only for a 1 or 2 week contract. They're desperate for American basketball talent
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote