View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 09:16 AM   #623
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started a new game yesterday, right now I'm a level 6 Nord Warrior named Hakon Thor, which translates to Prince of Thunder in Old Norse. I joined the Companions, finished three main quests, and as of right now just going through Imperial territory killing off random events. It's too early to join the Stormcloaks for me IMO.
Speaking of random events, I killed an Imperial Noble while he was mounting his horse. The horse ran away, and the noble was just suspended in the air, planking I couldn't move him or raid him.
Sucks, cuz I figured he'd have some valuable loot.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote