View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #10
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: David Falk says 2012 is a one-player Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukfan22
He was almost never put in a situation where he had to dribble for an extended period of time, like an iso from the perimeter or bringing the ball up or something, so I don't know where you would get that. Whenever we did get an extended look at his handles, they looked good to me. And I strongly disagree about his jumper, the form is excellent and he looks very natural. Again, Cal had him taking all the technical free throws. I think his skill set is excellent for 19, higher than someone like KG at a comparable age. And it will only get better.

Again, this is sort of my point, stuff like we never really got a look at his handle, and these are the things that make me question this rarified air he's being placed in as a prospect. Again, I'd still totally take him number one, but saying stuff like this is a one player draft, and I've read even more aggressive tauts than that, are what bothers me. I think there are fair questions about him. My fear is that there will be more expected of him out of the gate than is fair more than anything else.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote