View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #5
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Apparently we are pursuing Nash and Kidd

My first choice would be Nash but I'd take Kidd second for sure. I'd absolutely love to see Nash though. IMO, he'd be putting up around 15 PPG and 10+ APG on the Bulls with this team as is. I'd love to see what he could do with Boozer. I think Boozer would be back to his Utah days (his good Utah days) with someone like Nash passing to him. Man... I would LOVE this. Then when Rose comes back he can come off the bench at first or play limited minutes and when he does get 100% healthy he can start and Nash can either come off the bench or move Rose over to the 2 and start Nash at point guard.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote