View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #7
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Steve Nash's career with the Phoenix Suns nears its end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Yeah I too want Gordon on the team but Eric Gordon isn't going to carry your team to a championship. I don't think a player like that is really worth the max

Although I think the economics of the NBA are quite broken, especially due to the sparse existence of bigs.

We're not going to throw much at Hibbert, highwhey. The organization likes Gortat.
I like gortat too but hes alone out there. Lopez is not starter material, having another solid big beside gortat would pave our way to a good playoff run. Lakers didnt wreck everyone only because of the drama they had going on, their frontcourt could have swept miami.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote