View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 02:01 AM   #650
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

This is really lazy of me but I've got a couple or three questions.

1. I this the type of game, even if I get totally consumed by it, will take a long time to beat? Like is it a game I could play for weeks and even months doing stuff?

2. What kind of game is it, exactly? I'm the type of person whose gaming consists of sports games 99.9% of the time. The only two non-sports games I've really gotten into since, like, the Super Nintendo and N64 days are GTA and RDR. I guess I've also gotten pretty into Fable 1 and 2, so it doesn't have to be a GTA or RDR type game to hold my interest.

3. Didn't the first game come out in the 90s or something like that? Would I be totally lost if I bought Skyrim without ever playing any of the first four games?

I've heard a lot of good things about this game, but I want an idea of what I'd be getting before buying it.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote