View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 08:28 AM   #42
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: See Cavs fans? This is how you make a big move

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
The Sixers make what appears to be a nice move to bring in Bynum... Why spend this time rubbing Cavaliers' fans noses in it?

Makes very little sense. None of us have any clue how close the Cavs were to making a deal or if there was ever any really serious discussions.

I'm happy with the current state of the rebuild.

You should be happy with this move for your team.

Who gives a f#ck about whatever speculation we had earlier in the offseason? That's all it ever was... speculation.

Btw, during that speculation, all of the talk about the draft picks the Cavs would have to include never began with the words "protected" which it appears all of the picks Orlando is getting will be... And, the best young player they appear to be getting is Moe Harkless. Forgive me if I'm not bowled over by Orlando's reported haul.

Oh my god... the Magic are getting Arron Afflalo, Al Harrington, Nikola Vucevic and Moe Harkless!? Plus three likely late draft picks and, if they aren't late, they won't get them. Stop the presses! What a deal!

Meticode said the same thing. Which to me means you probably could have got the deal done with less. WHich makes dropping out of the process because Bynum won't sign an extension (which absolutely NO player ever would) makes less sense, not more.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote