View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #1
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Hall of fame 2K game play level.

Wtf.
Is it just me or is it annoying that the cpu makes every effin shot. Shit's annoying. You beat them and they block so many of my shots. Crazy. You got Role players going 6-7 in the first half and shit.

Then you have Brandon Bass Blocking Dwight way too often.

How do you guys do against the Hall of Fame level? I feel like my passes are too easily stolen, shots are too easily blocked and I contest the shit out of the CPU when shooting and it STILL makes it. Shit makes my blood boil.

Tell me I'm not crazy.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote