View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 06:36 PM   #4
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Time for a good 2 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Do you think anyone gives a **** about asian league ball and has strong opinions on the quality of their play vs. AAU teams? You're not a bad psoter, but note that you don't need to give up as many updates on your life as you do.
Your right, maybe that was a little unnessacary. But I'm not going to sit here and analyze my posts to see if a slight detail may tick some other poster. And why would you have to nitpick that out anyways? Are you my english teacher? Or do you feel that because you've been her so long you get to tell other posters what to do?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote