Thread: Madden 13
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Madden 13

Since there is no thread, I'll just start one off, and post all of my complaints in here.

So, not only did those dipshits at EA get rid of the most popular mode in Madden and replace it with some half-assed piece of garbage(Connected Career Mode), you can't even use custom rosters in it? What the FUCK? What kind of bullshit is that? I don't want to start from scratch by creating a new player, why can't I just use the one I made in the creation zone?
Franchise modes and custom players are really the biggest reason that I love sports games so much. And in this game, you can do neither.

GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote