View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 02:10 AM   #268
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Perfect rating? Does such a thing even exist in college football? Pretty sure that shit just keeps going on forever if you want it to. He's got a 129 rating. For comparison's sake (albeit against equally bad or worse competition) Matt Barkley had a 171 rating today, and Tyler Wilson had a 221 rating.

I'm not sure about it being infinite, but I do know that you can score QB ratings in like the 1000 range if you had the perfect game.

I think the cap is up around there.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote