View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #305
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
“Their defense is the real deal. They are the best defense I’ve seen in my tenure as a football coach.”

- murray state coach, chris hatcher

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/0...#storylink=cpy

Quite honestly, I'm rooting for every team in the country to win a National Championship who isn't in the SEC. Florida State would be fine.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote