View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 05:49 PM   #1
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone living in the Baltimore/DC area?

Been looking hard at grad school for International Relations when I'm all done with my undergrad here in Texas.

Would love any info about the lifestyle in this region of the country. I know that it's liberal, and the weather's not too bad...both of which I love. Also, would probably work/study in DC..like the prospect of urban living in a northern setting b/c of more readily available things like public transportation.

I really just can't wait to get out of Texas. Sick and tired of the closed-minded conservative culture that permeates this state. It's especially prevalent in College Station where I am now, home of Texas A&M.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote