View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 09:20 PM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ESPN Power Rankings (Wk 7)

lol fine I'll drop it

But I do agree BAL is overrated (and so are the Steelers btw). Bad defense that just got worse with the injuries to Lewis and Webb. The thing that might save them is they have a strong o-line and can control the ball and pace of the game.

edit - My point is that the Cowboys seem to end up on the wrong end of those SHOULD have won games pretty consistently. It's a reason why Romo has developed such a shitty rep. But I didn't mean to derail the thread and I hope this doesn't turn into you vs someone (likely GOBB lol) arguing about the Cowboys.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 10-17-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote