View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:30 PM   #12
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Is Lakers depth a problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Actually those are not all old contracts and I agree with him.
We need to make every effort to dump the waste we have and replace them with 1 solid player for the bench. Damn, you guys have no idea how bad I have always wanted Aaron Brooks on this team. We should've drafted him like I wanted us to but we blew it horribly. Brooks would not be a bust for us nor any other team, he's a flat out baller!!!!

I'm not saying I want Blake on the team, but everybody seems to forget that was a bargain at the time. Of course now that he hasn't produced we want him out of here. Like I said in the previous thread, hindsight is 20/20. The Lakers are going to be stuck with some of these contracts. Having contracts that come off the books in 2014 isn't the worst thing to have anyhow. Those will be gold.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote