Thread: Homeland
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:55 PM   #25
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Homeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
The SNL Homeland Skit with Anne Hathaway as Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison. Not the best link out there I'm sure, but I can't seem to find anything better.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/11/...omeland-spoof/

I enjoyed last night. Felt like the whole point was really to pin Carrie continued presence onto the family by exposing her to the daughter. There's some nice morality play in there as well, but that seemed like the real purpose of the hit and run feeding into last nights episode.

I can't believe Brody revealed to his wife that he killed Tom. Its amazing how he twisted the whole thing. The wife and Mike think that the CIA is covering for Brody killing Tom, but the CIA don't even know that he did and Brody basically tells her that he did it for the CIA but it was actually for the enemy of the CIA. This way he actually gets both Mike and his wife off his back by somehow being able to actually justify killing Tom. Crazy shit.

By the way, I still can't imagine Brody not ending up with back on Abu Nazir's side instead of the CIA. It seems somehow impossible at this point just cause if he doesn't stick with the plan he's basically a publicly wanted man, which basically completely ends the whole secrecy theme, and if he's able to get back on their side while still making the CIA think he's on their side, that just makes the CIA look uncharacteristically dumber then we thought. But I just can't see it. I'm sure they will make it so in some unpredictable fashion, which is why this show is great.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote