View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Iliad vs the Aeneid-Homer vs Virgil: Who you got?

for some reason they never made me read the aeneid in school, and i never read it on my own even though i'm very interested in mythology and history. d'oh! well, i'll try to rectify that soon.

anyway, i definitely preferred the odyssey over the iliad, so i can put in a vote that way...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote