View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:44 PM   #25
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who do the Chiefs pick: Matt Barkley or Geno Smith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
I'd do my best to trade down for a ton of draft picks if possible and pick up a Tyler Wilson. They need a better o-line and better pass rush as well. Emphasis on o-line. No o-line then no matter who you draft at quarterback will still get slaughtered.

I thought KC had a top 5 o-line?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote