View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #5
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: DOS games in your browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
love the concept... but their server seems pretty flaky, starting with the simple act of loading the game thumbs. also, their game pages don't seem to work with FF 15.01... pretty surprising.

guess i should try this on another browser and see what happens. i definitely like the idea of not having to mess with downloads and dosbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Holy shit, I can't believe they have word rescue. If only they had Operation Neptune or The adventures of Willy Beamish.
just D/L them from an abandonware site and run them on dosbox. shouldn't take you more than 5 - 10 minutes tops to get them running on your machine.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote