View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 06:17 PM   #515
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle
Just a couple of days ago? It shouldn't have been an offer I expected you to accept...
He is not available because (1) yes, nobody will give me value according to his potential (2) I think he is very close to get the minutes to realize that potential and (3) I have other players to cut right now, so I don't need to make space for free agents.

BTW, It's getting harder and harder to get deals done. I only had legit offers from Chamberlain and Toni to some extent. Then there are some teams that I offer decent players, better than half their roster, and they answer "I don't need your scrubs". Come on, those teams have like 35 points in the standing, and they don't need some young top 100 players?

I've actually been saying the same things for quite some time. I'm surprised you got good offers from Toni. He's given me several bad offers and said i'm overvaluing my players by not accepting them. Or people who were acting like I was giving them crazy offers when I was offering up Josh Smith back when he was playing badly. Like Tabak and Funk and some others. Oh well, I realize that's just how it goes around here. I'll know better for next season.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote