View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:40 PM   #54
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Black Monday Thread (Firings)

seriously Josh, tell me what Jerry is doing wrong and what you would do differently? can you do that or no?

If you aren't capable of explaining what he is doing wrong then how can you say anything?..."uh, he is bad, just because I said so..."

furthermore, how many Cowboy games have you watched this year? do you even have any clue of what you are talking about? Why should I even waste my time replying to you? You have done NOTHING to show that you have any NFL knowledge at all. You don't even belong in this section.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote