Thread: Like a baus
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:42 PM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Like a baus

I've been watching Dragon Ball Z in my school library's silent section with no headphones at full blast and everybody that has walked by so far has stared but nobody has said anything yet. I think all the libarians are on lunch break right now. Hopefully I can get through most of the Majin Buu Saga by 3.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote