View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How's this for a month of January?

I thought the thread was just random January thoughts, if it's just about Kidd feel free to go ahead with that, I'll change the title and let you have fun with that.

Wont make a difference, he aint going no where, and yes I do feel overall he has good good impact, when folks actually said the dude was done.

Has he played bad in the month sure has, but so have others.

Feel free to enjoy, I'll step out of this one.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote