View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #26
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Would you continue to date someone that you found out is/was a Stripper?

Why not. Just make sure that stripping is all she does. I dated this girl who told me from the beginning that she stripped on the side, and felt it wasn't my place to judge her so I didn't let that bother me. I knew it was weird that she would always take pics with her ass half out, but with her line of work I didn't think much of it.

Didn't put everything together until we had hung out for about 2 months when she sent me to her car to grab a lighter from her glove compartment and ended up finding about 30 condoms. Come to find out she did a lot more than strip. This girl ended up being a straight up whore who was looking for "customers" online on backpage.com.

So I will say have fun with her, but keep your eyes open.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote