View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 02:25 PM   #25
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Super Bowl Game Thread - Baltimore vs. SF

My head tells me to pick the niners but my instincts tell me to pick the Ravens. Ravens are the "team of destiny" and those teams never lose in the SB..

I also think their defense is well disciplined and will be able to stop the Niners pistol offense. They definitely won't have the running lanes like they did against GB and Atlanta. Ngata and Cody should eat up blocks and contain their gaps, they have good outside containment with players like Suggs, Kruger and the interior is set with Lewis and Ellerbe. Playing in a 3-4 defense, good defensive line play that eat their gaps and a good set of linebackers will do a good job against the niners offense.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote