View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:02 AM   #295
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post Your Headphones

I got some Koss in ear pair for just around/under $50.

They're really nice, comparable to the JVC XX or whatever those are called (also in ear).

I feel as though I've lost a bit of sound in the right ear, but it's nothing that I notice that much. Doesn't leak much sound at all.

I'm thinking about grabbing an over the ear pair just because. I'm looking at a lot right now. The ath-ad700 get really good reviews and are only 100 on amazon at this very moment. However I'd never be able to use them in public and that's a bit of a downside.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote