View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 02:43 PM   #29
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How crazy was Christopher Dorner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
There's a commercial for a lawyer that specializes in helping cops that were in similar shoes. There's also police watch groups that are have ex cops as members.

I crack up at the attempt to picture him as a lunatic with issues, a cop with a hero complex..... Uh... That's basically a personality trait for aspiring cops! Just imagine how narcissist they become when one is above the law. They can literally kill somebody and get it covered up, or a slap in the wrist.

I'd feel entitled as well if I could break every law I've been sworn to protect and get discount on donuts.

Reminds of a relative of mine who is a big time cop.. I like him, he has always been nice to me personally, but he has the "above the law" mentality in everything he does. his attitude is that he can do whatever he pleases and no-one better get in his way or try to correct him.

All the things he has done over the years are coming back to bite him in the ass bigtime.. Im not gonna be specific, but even though I feel bad for him? I understand that he spend alot of years making his own bed, and now its time to lay in it.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote