View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:08 PM   #331
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball 2012-13 game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Telfair was a non-factor in Phoenix too. Unless he has a Jerry'd Bayless-esque resurgance I see him at best being the same guy he's been the last few years of his career. Sure it's better than Lucas but that's not saying much. I don't think any playoff team would want a combo of Telfair/JL3 at backup point. But then again we're not a playoff team anyways so it doesn't matter.

I agree we should be aiming for better than Telfair/JL3 as a backup but we likely won't get anything better considering our cap situation. I also agree we are not a playoff team, we need to fire BC/Casey, trade or amnesty Bargnani/Klezia, and try and drop some other bad players/contracts if at all possible.

Keeping Lowry, DeRozan, Gay, Val, Amir, and Ross. Hell I wouldn't even be opposed of using Ross as a trade piece since we won't ever play him or Val any actual minutes unless BC and Casey are gone.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote