View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:07 AM   #17
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Post awkward positions you are in right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
She sounds like a little ho though. Gotta post pics if you get the chance and if you want to be respected around ISH lol.

I almost had that type of notch on my belt about a few years ago. I was 28 going on 29 and I met up with this High School Senior at a friends party. Nothing doing in the face department, but titties and body were banging. She was a virgin to boot. Long story short, we only went as far as oral till I found me another who was better. But not a day goes by where I don't regret it. Live for me, brother. Do what I couldn't do and be proud.

What you couldn't get it up and finish.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote