View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #487
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
I didn't realize there were so many Laker fans in New York. They were all open about it too. You accuse them of bandwagon and they bring up Miami as if them hoping on LA is justifiable solely because of their recent struggle. What's funny is most of them hopped on during the Shaq and Kobe dynasty. These are the same people who chanted MVP when Kobe scored 61 points in the Garden, and most recently, the game in Brooklyn where he dunked on the entire Nets bringing arena into frenzy. Guess you just have to respect greatness. Kobe is that dude.

edit: just saw the highlights of Lakers/Hornets game. This guy is unreal. It's gonna be a sad day when he retires.

I used to hate Kobe because he was one cocky dude back in the day but I just cannot hate on what he's done and how good of a basketball player he is. To be putting putting up the stats hes putting up at his age? You have to respect that no matter if you hate the guy or not. But the fans are the worst. Its the same with Miami fans as there are more LeBron/Kobe fans then actual fans of the Lakers and Heat. I mean whatever floats your boat but it bothers me sometimes when those fans act like fans of the team because its essentially bandwagoning. They never go through the pains of a real fan IMO.

Okay I'll stop ranting now.