View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #11
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Chisholm: Derozan Could have Serious Off-Season Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jballer
Hi overall shooting % is 434 according to this site.

His efficiency head to head is actually not bad depending on how much you consider the negative ratings verse Lbron et al verses the pluses against Jason Kidd... I mean it points out the obvious in that he is not an elite player

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...file/13/28/400
To me, an elite shooting guard has to be able to shoot, period. Hence why I posted jumpshooting perimeter stats from 82games.com. And to be an elite SG without being able to shoot you have to be stellar at other things like the D-Wade example I gave. Defense, passing, finishing in the paint, ballhanding, rebounding, playmaking, etc... DD is an ok rebounder, he's gotten pretty good at attacking the basket but that's about it.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote