View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 08:34 PM   #245
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriX
how is it possible to shoot 76% from 3. I have played with multiple players that are 99 for 3pt and maxed out on everything else with sig skills and i can barely avg 60% for a season on wide open shots. Another question is if your playing on 8/9 min qtrs, you would max get around like 26 minutes of action cause your blowing your opponents out so im confused to how is this even possible even if you jack up a 3 every trip down.
My guy is 99 in pretty much everything including my 3pt, if you have Carmelo's release, you can easily make 20 three's in a row.

Even if we're up by like 70+ points the coach still leaves me on the court for some season, while all the other starters are on the bench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Does everyone (Doris Burke, other announcers, postgame interview, social media) freak out after you drop 100? Always wanted to see what happens, but I haven't been able to get that high. Scored 70 on Miami and 66 on OKC recently, but can't get any higher than that.
Nah, I thought they would make a big deal about it too, they just tell you that you broke the NBA record in points in the post game interview and how you feel about it, which is kinda lame.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote