View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #26
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm thinking of branching out into television.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Thanks man. At least Jennifer got her oscar this year. She once gave me a head nod as she was coming out of her trailer. Either that or she was just ducking to get through the short door. No, no it was definitely a head nod. We're pretty tight, Jennifer and me.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote