View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 12:19 AM   #10
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Thank You Knicks

Melo had 2 bad turnovers in the 4th but other than that...he showed exactly why he's worth every penny of his contract. Shumpert played with tons of heart this entire post season.

Thanks Knicks for overachieving this season. Our record was FAR better than I expected. We got the 2 seed and took a more talented team to a game 6. We had some incredibly exciting games. We've improved every year under our core guys. This season was no failure in my book...and you guys know I'm a harsh critic. We finally have something to root for. Thanks Knickerbockers for a hard fought season!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote