View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 02:43 AM   #169
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

I finally finished watching Sons of Anarchy. My thoughts, seasons 1-3 are great. The ending of season 3 was one of the best season finales I have ever seen. With that said, season 4 wasn't as good as any of the previous 3 seasons, and season 5 was a major disappointment. It sucks that Clay isn't the leader anymore but he asked for it. He's a f*cking badass though.

Edit: 2 of my favorite scenes.....

Season 1 - Clay's scene with Tig after he asks LeRoy to kill the Mayans once the gun deal is done. "And we blame the angry black man". Clay: "It's the American way".

Season 2 when the gang is incarcerated. The dialogue Clay had with the leader of the black gang was pretty neat. I actually had to pause and rewind that scene because it was so good. "Can you hear me now?"

Last edited by Fallen Angel : 05-23-2013 at 02:54 AM.
Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote