View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 09:59 AM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Last Of Us Hype

My only issue is this, it's from the team that made Uncharted 3, and that game looked amazing, but wasn't because it gave you no freedom to do anything. I've been told (by people who played a demo) it is not the case with this game so I have fingers crossed.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote