View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 04:29 AM   #2
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Give it up to the PS4....

I'm sold. Been a loyal Xbox gamer for years after we finished up the PS2 generation, but too many things are putting me off Microsoft.

It's not Sony winning me over as such, though it's still impressive stuff, it's Microsoft wetting the bed big time.

It's simply not possible for me to log-on to Xbox every 24 hours, and that's just one thing putting me off the Xbox One. As much as I want to stick to my Microsoft 'roots'....not happening. I'm re-taking my talents to Playstation nation.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote