View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 04:29 PM   #247
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaeh
Hey man, the GameStop near my house had bunches of copies for just 5 bucks used. You can't beat it for that price. Not a "AAA" game by any stretch, but it does at least try to add new flavor to the RPG genre.

Just remember to approach it like an RPG and not a "shooter" like Gears of War. That's something that I think peeps were expecting, kinda like the James Bond games, which sadly affected its popularity.

Plus, you can also make the main character look like a "Grown Ass Man" just like in Deus EX, with a beard if you want to.

Yeah, that's the thing. I bought it for like 5 bucks, years ago, tried it for 20 minutes and put it back down because I wasn't really in the mood for it. People keep saying that although it's flawed there is some very interesting stuff going on in that game, so I feel I need to get at least a couple of hours in.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote