View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 03:29 PM   #247
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaeh
Hey man, the GameStop near my house had bunches of copies for just 5 bucks used. You can't beat it for that price. Not a "AAA" game by any stretch, but it does at least try to add new flavor to the RPG genre.

Just remember to approach it like an RPG and not a "shooter" like Gears of War. That's something that I think peeps were expecting, kinda like the James Bond games, which sadly affected its popularity.

Plus, you can also make the main character look like a "Grown Ass Man" just like in Deus EX, with a beard if you want to.

Yeah, that's the thing. I bought it for like 5 bucks, years ago, tried it for 20 minutes and put it back down because I wasn't really in the mood for it. People keep saying that although it's flawed there is some very interesting stuff going on in that game, so I feel I need to get at least a couple of hours in.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote