View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 07:32 AM   #1
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default What games are you going to buy on release?

PS4/Xbox One both getting closer all the time now, and with E3 revealing most of the games that will be on offer for these consoles, what games are you looking to get and are most excited about?

Off the top of my head, I want FIFA 14, NBA 2K14, CoD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Star Wars Battlefront 3, Watchdogs, and the UFC game. There are more too, but can't think of all of them right now. Obviously no way I'd get them all at once, but they're the first ones I can think of. (I'm getting the PS4 most likely).
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote